The Ortho Raffle 2019: enter to win 2 tickets for Ariana Grande concert or $500 voucher travel ticket (“Offer”) Official Rules
1. This Offer is sponsored by 1st Family Dental, Inc. and Midwest Orthodontics center which has its principal place of business at 120 E Lake Street, Addison IL 60101 (1st Family Dental, Inc. and its agents, employees, officers, directors, and related entities are known hereinafter as “Sponsor”). For any questions or inquiries please contact the Sponsor at 773-294-0378 or email at email@example.com.
2. This Offer is open to individuals at any age the time of entry. Entrants under the age of 18 should have the permission of a parent/guardian. The prize must be claimed by a parent or guardian over the age of 18. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply. This Offer is void where prohibited.
3. 2 winners will be lucky at the end of this raffle. One winner will receive 2 tickets for Ariana Grande concert and the other one $500 voucher travel ticket.
4. Your chances or odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Raffle rules:
Start your orthodontic treatment (braces or Invisalign) at any of our location from 2/22/19 to 5/18/2019. (3 Raffle Tickets).
Refer a friend for Orthodontic consultations using referral cards. Must complete the consultation appointment before May 17th. (2 Raffle Tickets)
6. By accepting this Offer, you agree (a) to these Official Rules; (b) to unconditionally release and hold harmless the Sponsor from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, losses, injuries, death or damages of any kind arising out of or related to the Offer and/or the prize and/or any services associated with the prize; (c) to waive any right to any form of class action and/or to receive any punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or attorneys’ fees – all of which applies to any and all issues arising out of or related to the Offer and/or the prize and/or the services associated with the prize; and (c) to receive email(s) from the Sponsor. You may opt-out from receiving further emails from the Sponsor by following the directions in an email sent by the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entrants that are determined, in the Sponsor’s reasonable discretion, to be interfering with or abusing the Offer or engaging in any misrepresentation. The Sponsor is not liable for any errors or malfunctions related to the Offer and reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Offer where reasonably necessary due to unforeseen circumstances.7. The sponsor will select the winner(s) on May 24th 2019, in a random drawing of the entries received. The Sponsor will announce and notify the winner(s) by email and/or phone, and/or by other appropriate means as determined by the Sponsor, within fifteen (15) days of the drawing. Each winner agrees that the Sponsor may use for marketing purposes the winner’s name, biographical information, city of residence, and likeness as represented in a picture, photograph, or video with voice in connection with the prize and/or services associated with the prize.
8. The receipt of the prize is subject to the winner(s) responding to the notification within five (5) days; providing a signed and notarized Affidavit of Eligibility, Waiver of Liability, License Agreement, and any other requested documents within five (5) days of receipt of such; and being available to receive the services associated with the prize on the day(s) and time(s) reasonably scheduled by the Sponsor.
9. The Sponsor will provide the winner(s) with a voucher, certificate, or other document giving the prize to the winner(s) not later than thirty (30) days after announcing the winner(s). Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the prize and/or all services associated with the prize will be forfeited by a winner if not claimed and completed within one (1) year of the announcement of the winner(s).
10. The winner(s) will be solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on the prize as well as any expenses incurred in connection with accepting the prize and/or services associated with the prize. Such expenses may include travel costs to the dental office to receive the services associated with the prize.
11. The validity, interpretation, and enforcement of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to its conflict of law principles, and with the state courts located in Du Page County, Illinois, as the venue. In case any provision herein is invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.